Did You Know?
Read more about Ectopy
- There are about 19 million new STD's per year in the United States.
- The 15 to 24 year olds make up only about 1/4 of the sexually active population but they have 1/2 of all STDs.
- This is partly because of ectopy or the transformation zone.
Did You Know?
More about brain development
- the frontal lobe does not fully develop until age 25
- you can't fully appreciate the relationship between cause and effect without an adult brain
- you can train your brain to make good decisions with practice and help from caring adults
Did you know?
Read More About Love, Lust & Infatuation
- Infatuation is that intense feeling of attraction for another person
- Infatuation is only short lived, 18 months at most
- Lust is a selfish interest in another person, usually to satisfy a sexual desire
- Lust is never good, it only takes from others
- Love is a deep and lasting interest and attraction to another person
- Love is giving and caring for the other person
- Infatuation can turn into love, lust can't
- It's important to know the difference between love, lust and infatuation
Do you want?
Read more about relationships
- to have a great love affair, a love affair that lasts a lifetime? Do you want to have a lifelong love with great sex, for as long as you both shall live?
- a husband or wife who is faithful for life… for their whole life, before you even met them?
- to marry your soul mate?
- believe you CAN have a relationship like this?
2015 - 2020